Questions about tickets, passes and general VIFF information?
Info Line 604-683-FILM (3456)
- To order tickets online for a film begin by searching the 2015 online film guide for the film of your choice.
- On the film page you'll see a "Buy" button beside each screening option. Click on the button for your desired screening.
- Once you click the buy button you'll be taken to the VIFF ticketing site where you can purchase tickets, memberships and passes.
- Tickets can be purchased up to 30 minutes prior to showtime, online, or in person, at any of VIFF box offices during operation hours (see below for details). Starting 30 minutes before showtime, tickets are only available at the door of the SCREENING venue, subject to availability.
- Note that even when those tickets are sold out, rush tickets are often available.
ONLINE at viff.org
- AT ANY VENUE BOX OFFICE
- Box Offices open 30 minutes before the first show of the day at each venue and remain open until the last screening of the day.
CLICK ON VENUE NAME TO SEE GOOGLE MAP:
The Centre In Vancouver For The Performing Arts (CENT)
777 Homer Street (between Georgia & Robson)
The Cinémathèque (CINE)
1131 Howe Street (at Helmcken)
Cineplex Odeon International Village (INTL)
88 W Pender Street
Vancouver Playhouse (PLAY)
600 Hamilton Street (at Dunsmuir)
Rio Theatre (RIO)
1660 E Broadway (at Commercial)
Please note: Licensed venue. 19+ ONLY. ID required.
SFU's Goldcorp Centre for The Arts (SFU)
149 West Hastings Street (at Abbott)
Vancity Theatre (VCT)
Vancouver International Film Centre
1181 Seymour Street (at Davie)
PRINT AT HOME + SMART PHONE TICKET DELIVERY:
- Tickets can be purchased up to 30 minutes prior to showtime and conveniently delivered to your email for printing or to your smart phone.
- Please present the PDF of your Print at Home ticket or Smart Phone Display at entry to the venue, where the barcode will be verified.
- VIFF membership must also be presented. This can be purchased online at checkout, or in person at the box office before your screening.
- Print at home tickets: your ticket is guaranteed until the showtime.
PICKING UP TICKETS:
- Will Call for tickets purchased online is available at all Box Offices during hours of operation.
- Please allow sufficient time to pick up your tickets before your screening; we suggest 30 minutes as a minimum.
- Please note that you must present the credit card used for purchase, VIFF Membership and valid ID each time you pick up an order. If you have your order number ready it will help speed the process
- To avoid long lines, please take advantage of the "Print at Home" or "Smartphone Display" ticketing services.
- There is a $1 service charge per ticket ordered on-line, maximum $4 per order on single ticket purchases.
- There is a $4 per unit charge for Ticket Packages and Passes (except for the 5 Pack & 6 Pack where the service charge is $2 per package)
- Refund Policy - All sales are final. VIFF only offers refunds in cases of technical failure.
- Exchanges - Tickets may be exchanged up to one hour before screening time. There is a $1 fee for each ticket exchanged. This must be done in person at any Box Office.
- Annual Membership ($2) is required by BC Law for any person attending VIFF screenings, and members must be 18+. This enables VIFF, a registered nonprofit film society, to provide its members with the benefit of access to specially imported films. See Memberships for more information, and for details on the few exceptions such as films that are rated for youth under 18.