For all immediate media inquiries contact: email@example.com
Check back to this page August 1st for the 2014 Media Accrediation Form.
The Vancouver International Film Festival grants complimentary accreditation, in the form of a media pass valid for all media and festival screenings EXCEPT galas and parties, to journalists who cover film on a regular basis for established media.
- Your accreditation status will be advised in writing via email by September 13, 2014
- If you are a member of a group and require a Generic Pass to be shared amongst yourselves – eg the ‘arts & culture’ contributors to a campus newspaper or website – please write “Generic Pass” in the upper-right hand corner of your application
- Please assist us by filling in the bottom questions on the application form
- Please mail or courier your application; do not fax or email them (out-of-province applicants excepted)
- If you are solely covering galas, you do not need to fill out the Accreditation Application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Working Pass” in the subject line and include in the email a description of your intended coverage in order to get on our Gala guest list
- If you are covering a limited number of films under a specific topic, another option is to issue you complementary tickets to appropriate films – please fill out the accreditation form, but note at the bottom as specifically as possible your area of interest
- If you wish to cover VIFF’s Film + TV Forum, please visit the Forum's media accreditation page starting August 1, 2014
All releases will be available in this ANNOUNCEMENTS page. They also are emailed as html to everyone in the VIFF media database.
Contact email@example.com access to the 2014 photo library (available early September).
Media Database Additions
Please send us your contact info. Please include your full name, telephone, media organization and role.