VIFF Immersed FAQ
Back to VIFF Immersed
- Admission to the New Realities in Storytelling conference day on September 28
- Access to the BC Immersed workshops on September 29.
- Entry to the VIFF Immersed Exhibition for 2 hours on the date and time of your choosing (September 28 to October 4).
Unique opportunities for cross-industry networking, international co-production development, and investment with emphasis on commercial distribution opportunities for narrative immersive content.
- New Realities in Storytelling conference – September 28, 2019. 10am–5pm
- BC Immersed workshops – September 29, 2019. 10am–5pm
- VIFF Immersed Exhibition – September 28 to October 4, 2019
New Realities in Storytelling conference & BC Immersed workshops:
Pyatt Hall at the VSO School of Music – 843 Seymour St., Vancouver, BC, Canada
VIFF Immersed Exhibition:
The Annex – 823 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
VIFF Immersed is for anyone interested in learning more about immersive storytelling from leading Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality creators.
Past attendees include:
Immersive Content Creators: producers, writers, directors, editors, animation & VFX professionals, gaming, camera operators, sound professionals
Filmmakers looking to make the transition to XR content creation or in search of an up-to-date overview on the VR/AR/MX industry and interface with leading producers
Production/post production professionals who are interested in understanding the storytelling landscape in VR
Content Buyers & Distributors looking to acquire or purchase content for tech platforms
Students studying new media production
XR Enthusiasts curious about the prospective opportunities in the technology
- A focus on showcasing high quality, wide release, narrative-driven immersive content
- Expert speakers and sessions you won’t find at other XR conferences
- Public access to a hands on exhibition of groundbreaking immersive content and technology
- Unique opportunities for cross-industry networking, international co-production development, and investment
- A global marketplace for the distribution of immersive content
Vancouver is also the 2nd largest VR/AR/MR/XR Ecosystem Globally, #1 Startup Ecosystem in Canada, #1 Global VFX & Animation Cluster, #2 Best City for Asia Pacific Business and #3 Largest Film & TV Production Centre in North America, making it the ideal location for an XR focused conference.
All ticket and pass sales at VIFF are final and non-refundable.
However, should you have extenuating circumstances you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com and we will take your situation into consideration.
Each purchase of a VIFF Immersed Pass is subject to a $5 service charge. All taxes are included in the pass price.