The VIFF Society is a not-for-profit cultural organization committed to supporting a diverse community through celebrating excellence in storytelling on screen. We foster variety in ideas, in content and most importantly, in audiences and creators.
We create opportunites to discover and share through the power of film.
VIFF showcases compelling stories that challenge, delight, push boundaries and ultimately provide us with a deeper understanding of our world.
Did you know?
- VIFF provides an affordable space and support for over one hundred film festivals, arts organizations and non-profits to hold events
- We bolster the BC creative economy by providing a platform on our world stage to showcase works from local creators
- Our Mentorship Program offers emerging filmmakers creative development opportuntities during our annual film festival.
- Our High School Program helps to foster the next generation of film lovers.
- We deliver unique professional development programs to BC’s growing creative industry
- We donate hundreds of tickets to local non-profits to aid with their fundraising efforts
- VIFF also provides free tickets to local charitable organizations to reduce barriers to enjoying the world's best cinema
How to support us
Support our VIFF Centre Reimagined Campaign
The re-imagined VIFF Centre will be home to the luxurious Vancity Theatre, a new 40-seat Micro-Cinema, a New Media Lab, a fully-resourced Education Suite and a newly-revitalized Atrium perfect for conversations and celebrations.
ANY QUESTIONS? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org