Our New Website and Ticketing System
Image: Petite Maman, VIFF 2019
Welcome to the new look viff.org, designed and developed by our friends at Substrakt.
We are excited to launch our new website. We hope you enjoy browsing our film selection, checking out trailers and seeing all that VIFF has to offer. Our goal was to build a new site with our audience and community in mind. We’ll continue to adapt and upgrade this site to better showcase our programming, make it more user-friendly and encourage you to come to the theatre more often!
We are also pleased to introduce Elevent as our new ticketing system provider. In addition to the new site, we’ve completely streamlined your VIFF box office experience. Like any new thing, there will be a bit of a learning curve. Please read the information below and if you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected]
Thanks for your patience and support. We look forward to seeing you at the theatre soon!
What do I need to know?
The project we’ve undertaken over the past several months has aimed to put our audience at the centre of everything we do as we strive to make our site and ticketing processes more accessible.
A few of the new features of the site are:
- A new homepage featuring highlights of what’s screening on any given day, spotlighted events and a place to get up to speed on all the latest VIFF News.
- A faster, more intuitive booking process, with a simplified VIFF+ membership program (with even better benefits than before!)
- Advanced search functionality to make help you browse all our programming and find hidden gems
- Improved booking process if you’re on a mobile device
- Better technology ‘under the hood’ that makes the site easier to use
- Huge improvements to viff.org’s overall web accessibility