Image: Girls Shouldn’t Walk Alone At Night, VIFF 2020
Check Out VIFF's New U25 Membership
With VIFF’s new FREE U25 Membership, young cinema fans aged 19–25 will enjoy special member perks and great discounts on films at VIFF and all year at the VIFF Centre.
Sign up for your FREE U25 Membership and get ready to unlock awesome VIFF benefits just in time for this year’s festival.
Stay in the loop with VIFF News and events.
U25 Membership Benefits
- $5 off in-cinema tickets
- $4 off streaming tickets on VIFF Connect
- 30% off VIFF 2022 Festival Ticket Packs and Passes
- Share your cinema love, with 2 Complimentary Bring A Friend Tickets (valid for year-round screenings at the VIFF Centre, not valid for Festival screenings)
- Enjoy 4 free popcorn vouchers and discounts at the VIFF Centre Concession
- Treat your friends; ticket and pass discounts apply for you and one guest!
- Hang with other cinema lovers at free VIFF+ Members’ screenings and events
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be 19 – 25 years of age to sign up. Year-round VIFF Centre is a licensed facility often showing films not rated by Consumer Protection BC; those attending most screenings at the VIFF Centre must be 19+
- VIFF U25 Members will be asked to verify that they are 19 – 25 years of age and may be asked to show proof of age along with their ticket when attending VIFF screenings and events.
- Your benefits will be active upon signing up, you can pick up your nifty U25 Membership card the next time you visit the VIFF Centre.
- Valid for one year based on sign-up date
- VIFF Centre discounts and complimentary tickets apply to most regular screenings at the VIFF Centre. They are not valid for:
- Screenings during the Vancouver International Film Festival
- Rental and private events at VIFF Centre
- Special event screenings and some co-presentations
- Benefits are subject to change